Thornton Park home prices range from $200,000 – $1,000,000+
Thornton Park is a trendy neighborhood in the heart of downtown Orlando. Catering to a diverse and hip crowd, this area is busy every night with activity. Downtown Orlando is undergoing an urban renaissance. There is over $2 billion in new investment and construction underway or planned in Downtown Orlando. Highlights include:
- More than 7,000 new residential units planned over the next 3-5 years.
- 2 Million square feet of new Class A office space.
- 700,000 Square feet of new retail/ entertainment space including a Publix grocery store and a multi-screen Cineplex.
- 2 University campuses with over 5,000 students.
- Significant cultural facilities including a new Performing Arts Center.
Real estate options consist of single-family homes, condominiums, and townhouses. Thornton Park is filled with tree-lined, brick paved streets. Trendy new chic boutiques, neighborhood bistros, and relaxed cafes. The Thornton Park area has a European feel to it with a variety of unique eateries and stores that surround a neighborhood focal point, the lake Eola fountain.